The material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. You may use this web site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this web site, or create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining the prior written consent of HKA Global, Inc ("HKA").
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of HKA.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by HKA or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights whatsoever. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
This web site may contain links to web sites of third parties ("external sites"). HKA is not required to maintain or update the links. Links to external sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by HKA of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site.
HKA makes no warranties and accept no liability in relation to material contained on, or business conducted with, external sites.
For the purposes of viewing information on the web site you may be supplied with User Name and Password. You are responsible for the security of your Password and log-in information. You take responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of this information. Please notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your access to this site by any other web site user or any other breach of security.
When accessing sites linked to the web site, a secure server may be encountered. Secure server software encrypts the information you send so that only the intended recipient should be able to decipher messages addressed to them. HKA makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of any such encryption and is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
When you visit our web site, we send a temporary 'session cookie' to your browser, assigning an unique identification number to your visit. The cookie does not identify or access your personal information, it only identifies your browser's technical characteristics. Upon closing your browser, the session cookie is destroyed and no personal information is maintained which might identify you should you visit our web site at a later date.
You can disable cookies or reject cookies and still use the website, but some functionality of the website may not be available.
Except where to do so would cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, HKA:
- excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these Terms;
- to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this web site; and
- excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort, including negligence, or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this web site.
Without limiting the general disclaimer, HKA:
- makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. HKA is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this web site or if that information is not up-to-date;
- will not be liable for disruptions to this web site; and
- is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this web site or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this web site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.