PMWeb comprises a core platform with a series of Modules and Toolkit items
- all of which can be purchased individually according to need.
The software can be installed on your own equipment or in an external facility at your choice.
PMWeb is also available as Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Planning: Portfolio Planning, Initiatives, conceptual and detailed Estimating, Assemblies, Items Catalogue, Procurement, and Online Bidding
- Project Management (Cost Management): Funding, Budget, Contracts, Change Management, Invoicing, Cost Worksheet, Payments, Multi-Currency
- Project Management (Engineering Forms): RFIs, Submittals, Daily Reports, Meeting Minutes, Correspondence, Action Items, plus more…
- Scheduling: Project, cross-Project, Portfolio, Claims Analysis, Cash flow, P6 and MS Project Import
- Asset Management: Geographical Breakdown Structure (GBS), Work Orders, Preventive and Predictive Maintenance, Dispatch Board, Equipment Management, Inventory Tracking, Lease Management
- Workflow: Visual Workflow
The Business Intelligence platform is included across all Modules - built on Microsoft SQL Server with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), one of the world's leading Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms (See Figure 1 at right). The 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms has only 4 global leaders – of these, Microsoft BI is #1 for both completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Integration Manager (including PMWeb API)
- Stage Gates
- Document Manager
- Vendor Approver
- Custom Form Builder
- Active Directory/LDAP Integration
- SharePoint Integration
- Aconex Integration
- Risk Analysis
- Resource Management
- Bluebeam Integration
- Autodesk Forge 3D BIM Integration
There are three types of PMWeb licences:
- Full User (named)
- Collaboration User (concurrent)
- Collaboration User (named)
Collaboration Users are restricted to “View Only” for Cost, Planning and Scheduling - otherwise Collaboration Users can participate in WorkFlow, Toolbox items etc.
With Named User licences, only the Named User may log on – Named User licences may be easily transferred at no cost to a new Named User when required.
A Concurrent User licence allows any number of Users but only one can be logged on at a time
PMWeb is 100% web-based. The software and data may be located on your own servers (either on shared or dedicated equipment, including in a Virtual Machine environment) or in any third-party hosting environment approved by you, including Cloud. PMWeb is also available as Software as a Service.
Please Contact Us if you would like more information on PMWeb, including access to any of the restricted linked pages on this site.
Figure 1 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and
Business Intelligence platforms